- YOST VISES, LLC Statement of Privacy.
YOST VISES, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to YOST VISES, LLC Web site and governs data collection and usage at all YOST VISES, LLC sites and services; it does not apply to other online or offline sites, products or services. Please read the YOST VISES, LLC Statement of Privacy. YOST VISES, LLC is a general audience web site, intended for users of all ages. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Statement of Privacy.
YOST VISES, LLC is a general audience web site, intended for users of all ages. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Statement of Privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information
As an E-commerce Web site, YOST VISES, LLC collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Information collected by YOST VISES, LLC is used solely for the purpose of billing and shipping your online purchases. YOST VISES, LLC does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
YOST VISES, LLC encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from YOST VISES, LLC so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the YOST VISES, LLC Web site.
Use of your Personal Information
YOST VISES, LLC and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to process product orders and deliver the products requested. It is possible that YOST VISES, LLC may also use personal information to inform you of other products or services available from DWS and its affiliates. YOST VISES, LLC may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
YOST VISES, LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. YOST VISES, LLC may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
YOST VISES, LLC does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- YOST VISES, LLC may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on YOST VISES, LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of YOST VISES, LLC, including its Web site; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of YOST VISES, LLC or the public.
- Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which YOST VISES, LLC or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. YOST VISES, LLC abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
Control your Personal Information
YOST VISES, LLC offers its customers choices for the collection, use and sharing of personal information. You may go notify us of your preferences by emailing email@example.com. Please be sure to provide complete account information so we can identify you in our records.
- You may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from YOST VISES, LLC by responding directly to any email you receive with a request to remove you from the mailing list
Security of your Personal Information
YOST VISES, LLC is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through 128 bit encription through thawte.
Changes to this Statement
YOST VISES, LLC will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect YOST VISES, LLC and customer feedback. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how YOST VISES, LLC will use your personal information, YOST VISES, LLC will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. YOST VISES, LLC encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how YOST VISES, LLC is protecting your information.
- Buyer may return any product to Seller if: (i) it is in new condition, suitable for resale in its undamaged original packaging and with all its original parts and (ii) it has not been used, installed, modified, rebuilt, reconditioned, repaired, altered or damaged. Buyer's surplus returns, and those not meeting (i) and (ii), above, will be evaluated on an individual basis after Buyer has contacted Seller's authorized representative for prior written permission. Special orders or non-stock items may be returned if the manufacturer will accept the return. Any product that the Seller accepts for return which meets (i) and (ii), above, a credit memoranda will be issued for authorized returns and shall be subject to the following deductions: (a) cost of putting items in salable condition; (b) transportation charges – for return goods, if not prepaid; and (c) 25% handling and restocking charges.
- DEFINITIONS: Buyer(s) is defined as the original purchaser and or consumer (end user). Yost’s warranty does not transfer beyond original purchaser and or consumer. Original proof of purchase is the sole responsibility of the consumer / purchaser and is required for all warranty related claims. Warranty is non-transferable...
- Download Full Terms of Sale